Vision Care Plus: Complete Vision and Eye Health Exam
Our primary goal at Vision Care Plus is to provide our clients and community with top-quality eye care services and products. This is possible through complete vision and eye health examinations. Let our experienced eye specialists provide you with the right diagnosis, so we can be sure to give accurate prescriptions and recommend the appropriate treatments and products for your condition.
What You Can Expect During Your Appointment
During your eye exam, you can expect your friendly doctor to:
- Ask you about your medical history and your specific vision complaints and symptoms
- Measure your visual acuity to see if you have a refractive error that may require the use of corrective eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Measure your eye pressure, if necessary
- Check the overall physical health of your eyes — the doctor may use various methods to measure sensitivity and response to light, for instance
- Discuss the findings and recommend the best treatments and/or the next course of action to take
Vision Care Plus offers Optomap retinal exams to residents of the areas we serve. Our eye doctors are trained to administer this advanced eye imaging tool to better diagnose and treat vision-related problems and diseases.
Book Your Eye Exam Today!
If you have been looking for a reliable practice where you can book a comprehensive eye exam in Camrose, AB, and the surrounding areas, you’ve come to the right place. Get in touch with us today to experience the Vision Care Plus difference. Call us at (780) 986-8441 (Leduc), 780-672-3158 (Camrose), 780-542-4824 (Drayton Valley), or 780-352-4312 (Wetaskiwin) to book your appointment. You may also reach us through our appointment form, and our friendly staff will get back to you at the soonest time possible.