A new pair of eyeglasses can improve your quality of life in many ways. Not only will you see better, but the right pair can improve your appearance and double as a fun fashion accessory.
In this post, your local family eye care provider, Vision Care Plus, discusses how to choose the best eyeglasses.
1. Larger Frames – If you have a long face, choose large frames with a structured shape. These frames will make your face appear slimmer and more proportioned. Large frames also complement round-shaped faces. If you have a square-shaped face, round frames can provide balance.
2. Protective Lenses – Almost everyone uses digital devices these days. Unfortunately, too much exposure to digital screens can cause eye discomfort. To combat these effects, your local optometrist, Vision Care Plus, offers lenses designed for digital use, available in over 1,000 frames from popular designer brands.
3. Thin Frames – Accentuate your eyes by choosing glasses with thin frames. Frames with soft, round wires and a subtle design create a minimalist effect that helps highlight facial features.
4. Cat Eyes – Glasses with a shorter length and upturned corners can help add definition to your cheekbones. These vintage glasses have come back in style. Cat eye glasses can give you an instant facelift and emphasize the structure of your face.
5. Polarized Lenses – Pick a high-quality, lightweight pair of glasses if you spend a lot of time outdoors. Polarized lenses eliminate glare and are perfect for those who are sensitive to sunlight. These lenses will also help protect your eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays.
At Vision Care Plus, we are your local eye care and vision therapy provider. Visit us and we’ll guide you in choosing comfortable eyewear that will complement your features. Call us at (844) 201-5900 or make an appointment online. We help patients in Leduc, AB, and nearby areas.